Dr. Tracy W. Marx is a spiritual coach who helps men and women find freedom and fulfillment. He works with his clients to help them achieve transformation.
Through his own life struggles Tracy personally knows depression & anxiety and the importance of finding freedom & fulfillment.
His professional experience includes working as:
- chaplain at a psychiatric hospital
- counselor at an addiction treatment center
- president of a faith-based college
- senior minister of churches
- adjunct faculty member at a Christian university
- adjunct faculty member at a seminary
Tracy has earned the degrees:
- Doctor of Ministry
- Master of Divinity
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate in Science
He holds certificates in PREPARE/ENRICH, Basic Life Support, and Nonviolent Crisis Intervention. Additionally he is a Temporary Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (TCADC) and has conducted training with the Life Coach Training Institute.
Tracy has three children and currently lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he is a member of Southeast Christian Church.